Yes and there are many levels of customization.
ALERE contains miscellaneous fields in key areas that can be easily customized to meet a company's requirements.
Modification tools for screens, reports and labels are included for use by the moderately experienced individual.
A Developers Source Kit is available for the more experienced to support extensive modifications.
TIW provides customization services and is available for consultation and programming quotes.
Most importantly, if the ALERE programming standards are followed, the customizations are portable to new releases with little or no effort.
The principal division of one of the world's largest companies uses ALERE.
An average ALERE company falls in the $5 to $50 million revenue size.
ALERE is often selected an used by growing companies that are looking for an ERP package which will expand with them well into the future.
Key differences from traditional ERP solutions:
* Designed based on concepts for better integration
* Mobile-friendliness with support for enterprise content management
* True real-time software with automatic period closings
* A complete solution with CRM, document management and much more
* Affordable costing - much less than other alternatives
The ALERE HTML manual has field level support and instructional videos.
The manual can be installed for each user and is periodically updated.
TIW Technology, Inc. is in its 34th year of serving companies like yours.